Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It rides perfectly , I've got them all loose pretty much , it seems to be working great , but I can't say the same for my $180 nudge bar !!! ???my back yard is small , no speed involved at all it came to a stop as it hit my wood fence !!! D A M I T !!!! Can't believe this , I know there's alot of wieght here but crap , why sell it if it isn't gunna protect anything at all , I'm serious I barley hit my fence can't believe it , as soon as it happened I sent pictures to primal , let's see what they say , I'm already just calling it a loss and waste of money but CRRRRRAP. !!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210311_125725.jpg
    IMG_20210311_125725.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 24
It rides perfectly , I've got them all loose pretty much , it seems to be working great , but I can't say the same for my $180 nudge bar !!! ???my back yard is small , no speed involved at all it came to a stop as it hit my wood fence !!! D A M I T !!!! Can't believe this , I know there's alot of wieght here but crap , why sell it if it isn't gunna protect anything at all , I'm serious I barley hit my fence can't believe it , as soon as it happened I sent pictures to primal , let's see what they say , I'm already just calling it a loss and waste of money but CRRRRRAP. !!!
It must have one of thoes smart crumple zones ? saved your truck???

Dude that is nuts..thing folded right over. Reach out to JSPerformance via Facebook and see if they can help ya out. I'm sure they will.
Got any vids of that beast yet?

Can't get anybody to video with me , there working or something stupid like that , but I'm planning to get some posted soonly , I don't dare to do both my self , never know what's gunna break like a twig next?great idea ! I just sent J's performance a pi tire and my most sincere thoughts
Hey ! Hey ! , Dizzle your awesome AGAIN ! I messaged J's performance , they already responded , and said I'll get the first newly powder coated pieces , that are being done now , he ask for my address and stuff will be on the way soonly , WOW ! Now that's customer service !! WOW ! THANX MAN !

Last edited:
Can't get anybody to video with me , there working or something stupid like that , but I'm planning to get some posted soonly , I don't dare to do both my self , never know what's gunna break like a twig next?great idea ! I just sent J's performance a pi tire and my most sincere thoughts
Hey ! Hey ! , Dizzle your awesome AGAIN ! I messaged J's performance , they already responded , and said I'll get the first newly powder coated pieces , that are being done now , he ask for my address and stuff will be on the way soonly , WOW ! Now that's customer service !! WOW ! THANX MAN !
Yeah dude. JS Performance is a legit company. Great service and your part is the first I have ever seen a failure with from them. Figured they would take care of you. ??

Intresting to hear. I have had no issues with all my items and almost all my aftermarket stuff is from there. And it sounds like he is getting Relic his replacement part with no headache. Not arguing with ya, but just not what I have experienced.

Intresting to hear. I have had no issues with all my items and almost all my aftermarket stuff is from there. And it sounds like he is getting Relic his replacement part with no headache. Not arguing with ya, but just not what I have experienced.
No argument at all, most of his products are top notch as far as links and what not. But his reciever boxes are junk, had numerous issues along with many others. First solder came off 3 spots, about one solder joint per run. Then after a few runs my wiring burned up. Was a pile of garbage. So many people have had issues with them and he hasn't offered any warranty exchange for anyone. Wasnt real happy with how he tried to blame my lipo then wanted 45 pounds to cover a lid replacement.

No argument at all, most of his products are top notch as far as links and what not. But his reciever boxes are junk, had numerous issues along with many others. First solder came off 3 spots, about one solder joint per run. Then after a few runs my wiring burned up. Was a pile of garbage. So many people have had issues with them and he hasn't offered any warranty exchange for anyone. Wasnt real happy with how he tried to blame my lipo then wanted 45 pounds to cover a lid replacement.
Oh gotcha! That makes sense. That sucks but does make sense as to what you were saying.

So I'm gunna get back to my RAM for a minute , not that I wanted to enterupting ? yes my parts are on the way , he sent me a email saying he shipped them himself , and wants me to let him know in while how it held up , he agreed with me on moving the d ring hole back out of the bend area , I FINNALLY got the RC max ram out in a area that I could open it up without bouncing off a fence , I also learned how to ride a endless wheelie !! , Ureal ! Front goes up little throttle it never comes down ! ? , I'm going to try to post the video of today , but I don't know ??????
After the video I was able to get it tuned up alot better but my fone went dead o k , that didn't work , I need some serious help with yoogling on the googler , don't know how to post videos I've found

Last edited:
Can't believe this but even with all the nevitivity it has arrived , the three main updates on this vehicle talked me into it , and the fact that the stock battery in the ram really impressed me asto run time , so I may not upgrade to lipo on it for now , the stock battery went for ,30 minutes , and I shut it down before it died , so I'm fine with that , maybe get another nmh battery for more wheelies , I did one good jump with it , it's way to springy , so I'm tightening up a bit

Attachments

• IMG_20210322_170443.jpg
    IMG_20210322_170443.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 7
If you preload the suspension and tighten it up its gonna ride even worse. Pull the springs on the outside shocks all the way around. Run the springs just on the inside suspension and then run the others solely as dampeners. I send my Raminator off a stepped curb and it lands really nice. Try it and let me know your thoughts!

Can't believe this but even with all the nevitivity it has arrived , the three main updates on this vehicle talked me into it , and the fact that the stock battery in the ram really impressed me asto run time , so I may not upgrade to lipo on it for now , the stock battery went for ,30 minutes , and I shut it down before it died , so I'm fine with that , maybe get another nmh battery for more wheelies , I did one good jump with it , it's way to springy , so I'm tightening up a bit
I'm sure you'll not be ripping into the shocks right away, but if/when you do take a few pics of the valve disc. Would like to see the difference between the 2.0 and 1.0 shocks as the 1.0 shocks suck.

That's. One of the upgrades I mentioned , they have changed the whole shock design , I can't stop stairing at it , it's SOOOOO cool ! But what do I do with the other 20 rigs I've got !!?? ? Jeeze , nothing comes close but the ram , Vekta or losi 5ive , the rest are just ,,,,,the rest ? ??? , LITTERALY they have fixed all the things that kept me from buying it when it first came out , drive pins , gearboxes , drive cups , larger shafts , shock towers , chassis braces , 160 amp esc , but they need to sell it with metal carriers n spindles , that's the only week point that still exists I.M.O. ?

Last edited:
That's. One of the upgrades I mentioned , they have changed the whole shock design , I can't stop stairing at it , it's SOOOOO cool ! But what do I do with the other 20 rigs I've got !!?? ? Jeeze , nothing comes close but the ram , Vekta or losi 5ive , the rest are just ,,,,,the rest ? ??? , LITTERALY they have fixed all the things that kept me from buying it when it first came out , drive pins , gearboxes , drive cups , larger shafts , shock towers , chassis braces , 160 amp esc , but they need to sell it with metal carriers n spindles , that's the only week point that still exists I.M.O. ?
Yeah the 2.0 e turd is quite nicely upgraded from the original version. Still get a lot of guys asking about shocks for the 1.0, and the 2.0 is a direct bolt on afaik, so I was curious if you like how they handled, and if they took shock fluid, instead of diff fluid.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks