Refreshing and rebuilding my Baja SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in Fort Lauderdale and what we had today wasn’t a hurricane ? we got a little bit of rain and wind that was about it. For the most part the weather was beautiful today.
My kids were in the pool the majority of the day we had the bbq on and popping with ribs and steaks, pretty awesome day really!

@blackrain bruh let me know whenever I’m down to go bashing, west delray regional park has some good areas to run. They even have a small race course

The storm looks to be a joke. I think it’s falling apart, i have been there a few times to run my truggy on the track. I wish they had a 1/5 course the park is big enough. They have the off road course and that oval. Back in the day when I raced a lot I use to go to mills pond and Coral Springs 1/8 track.
Rc hobbies on university was like my favorite hobby shop. I don’t even go to hobby shops anymore all they cary now are nothing but electric stuff.

That's about the norm wherever you are.. shop here in Pa don't even know what a 1/5, 1/8 or 1/10 looks like that doesn't take a lipo ? my "local" hobby shop sounds like it is going to scrub its last 1/10 nitro class. Oh well.....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks