spents hpi baja bitsa 45 build,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good spents?? find the bigdigers are a bit lack luster when it comes to traction ? white locks look old school?
thanks doug (y) , yeh the diggers are just for messing about on untill i can get back out properly,
didnt wanna feck my vipers up running on tarmac :LOL:, big diggers i don't mind sacrificing em ,
yeh the white beads are the best ones i had in box o beads, it was either those , dragon hammer red , stock silver hpi or some wanky cheapo ones :ROFLMAO:,
Spents, mate. Get the drill out and put a hole in those carbon mud guards. They do no good sitting in a box, unused.
ah sean, feck it, the carbon ones are gettin drilled (y):ROFLMAO:

thanks doug (y) , yeh the diggers are just for messing about on untill i can get back out properly,
didnt wanna feck my vipers up running on tarmac :LOL:, big diggers i don't mind sacrificing em ,
yeh the white beads are the best ones i had in box o beads, it was either those , dragon hammer red , stock silver hpi or some wanky cheapo ones :ROFLMAO:,

ah sean, feck it, the carbon ones are gettin drilled (y):ROFLMAO:
Good man spents! Drill on!

so set the endpoints etc , well roughly set em for now :ROFLMAO:,
then pulled the plug and the feckin cap/wire contact all fell out ffs ,

fixed that, then put some fuel in, also gace a few ml squirt down the plug hole and pulled it over a few times,

then the fun started :ROFLMAO:, wernt that bad tbh, took 2 full turns in to get an idle, then backed off one turn when it warmed up,
sat there its very responsive engine really, and sound sweet (y),
it did pop on the first pull on choke, then took about a dozen pulls off choke to get it to run, but that includes winding the idle in half a turn between pulls till it was happy,
so, its a runner (y)(y),
was dark when i got it fired up an all, so didnt run it down the drive or owt yet,

Sounds like a real POWER HOUSE! Run that thing mate.
i don't know about power house sean :LOL:, but yeh will run it and see what happens,
then pull it apart and fiddle around wi it (y),
im not sure if a dozen pulls to get it to start is a good thing, but curious to see how it runs (y)
nah it popped every pull z zee zed, and ran when held throttle open a tad, just took a dozen pulls to get idle somewhere near,
once it ran it fires first pull every time,
just the initial get the fecker running issues, new engine never had fuel etc (y)

gave the zelda/spovan baja a run round the garden today (y) ,
only 10 min or so run around, but gave me a laugh :ROFLMAO:,
ran without cage on cos couldnt be arsed to fit it for a garden run :D

did a fair few launches and some donuts, chewed the grass up fairly well :LOL:, feckin grass an moss everywhere now :ROFLMAO:,
mrs spents said oh mah gerd, then said i shoulda run it longer and feck the neighbours ,
right, the engine, i know all the rovan/rofun stuff gets a bad rep, and i aint run it for a full bash in anger,
but, this engine really aint bad so far, it has loads of power/torque for what it is,
always settles straight back at idle after being wide open,
actually sounds fecking brilliant, really deep intake noise and the vrc pro is loud as feck (y),

lol, small update again (y).
cut a hole in the right side carbon fibre stone guard,
the holes fairly large cos needs to be to get the guard on wi the pipe on, or get the pipe on wi the guard on :LOL:,
anyways, looks fine i thinks (y),

then swapped out the front bumper for the t bar style one, one i had on is leant against the front wheel,
its near enough finished tbh, only needs the limiting cables fitting and its done,
and the cage needs a wash and can stick that on an all (y),

edit, yes the feckin workshop needs tidying again :ROFLMAO:

Where did you get the carbon stone guards from Paul?

I have the rear engine and gearbox covers on my other rig, but I'm thinking I need to get a set of these too.
I Need It Want GIF

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks