spents vekta.5 lse build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottom pic right👌🏼
yeh thats pearl blue backed with black haric (y),out of the six i did that is my favourite as well,
still not 100% sold yet, may try another blue yet, will have to order another bottle though :D
I do like them all. That greenish candy 😍
Is the green heavy flake
that one sort of worked port, that was colour shift green backed with black, came out a tad blotchy though :LOL:

yeh thats pearl blue backed with black haric (y),out of the six i did that is my favourite as well,
still not 100% sold yet, may try another blue yet, will have to order another bottle though :D

that one sort of worked port, that was colour shift green backed with black, came out a tad blotchy though :LOL:
Pretty sure you should be backing a color shift with a silver for maximum effect. The black seems to mute it out for some reason... unless its got about 30 coats on it.

Pretty sure you should be backing a color shift with a silver for maximum effect. The black seems to mute it out for some reason... unless its got about 30 coats on it.
yeh hobbynox recommend white, pearl white or silver sean, but i was just messing around mixing what i had together to see what happened (y),
might get another couple of bottles , maybe neon blue and purple and see if i can come up with a mix that i really like,
or paint it red :ROFLMAO:,
I say wrap the panels paul! :LOL: :cool:
yeh thats an option as well ryan (y), i'm just undecided what to do at moment really,
trying to do sommat different to the norm , but in a single colour :D

did a couple more spray outs just now,
bear in mind these are not backed with anything yet, gonna back with silver then a black protection coat i think,
couldnt back em cos its raining here and paint wont dry off enough when its wet outside :LOL:,
getting closer to what i want though now (y)(y),

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks