TLR 5b basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did total maybe 10/15 mins. I was playing with carb it cut out next pull I got a snapped pull start?
?
Unless you are running in very dusty conditions I would try a dry filter for a couple of mins justo see if the bogging stops, if you are not comfortable running a dry non oiled filter then just put a couple of drops of oil into a food/sandwich bag with the filter and squash it all round ??

But I’m sure you know more than I do ?

Last edited:
Hope
That's what I'm gonna do tomorrow

Hopefully it is something simple like that.

When it happened to me it was strange, as I have never oiled the filter since I got the car about 6months ago as it was already oiled and clean. I had already done X2 race days with it running fine!

But last race day it was wet. Water must have splashed against the filter as mine is the open type and the mixture of oil and water was enough to cause the initial bogging down low due to the clogged filter. I did try tuning the needles before I dried the filter but it made no difference lol ?

Sometimes it can be the simplest of things ?

Runs good, it's way faster than I thought. ? Like the hair ?? haven't seen anything like that before ? must be the cultural difference ?
Lol y did it do y :LOL:?
looks like it goes well mate, I watched the video at work so I have no sound lol

did you sort the bogging issue?
Still not 100% Jim but hell of lot better than it was(y)

did some maintenance on my rig(y) i was play with my car in the gaden hit the outside step:eek: luck was not too bad
but i did in the front diff case (n) so got that out put a new one . i also change the rear anti squat from 2 degrees to 3(y)
replaced the rear diff case mounting bolts for slightly longer ones(y)
the anti squat insert that give 3 degrees(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks