Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

TLR 5b basher

jimbo1

I did total maybe 10/15 mins. I was playing with carb it cut out next pull I got a snapped pull start😀
πŸ˜‚
Unless you are running in very dusty conditions I would try a dry filter for a couple of mins justo see if the bogging stops, if you are not comfortable running a dry non oiled filter then just put a couple of drops of oil into a food/sandwich bag with the filter and squash it all round πŸ€£πŸ‘

But I’m sure you know more than I do πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

jimbo1

Hope
That's what I'm gonna do tomorrow
Hopefully it is something simple like that.

When it happened to me it was strange, as I have never oiled the filter since I got the car about 6months ago as it was already oiled and clean. I had already done X2 race days with it running fine!

But last race day it was wet. Water must have splashed against the filter as mine is the open type and the mixture of oil and water was enough to cause the initial bogging down low due to the clogged filter. I did try tuning the needles before I dried the filter but it made no difference lol πŸ˜†

Sometimes it can be the simplest of things 😳

dougstar

Runs good, it's way faster than I thought. πŸ‘ Like the hair πŸ‘πŸ˜† haven't seen anything like that before πŸ€” must be the cultural difference πŸ‘
Lol y did it do y :LOL:πŸ‘Š
looks like it goes well mate, I watched the video at work so I have no sound lol

did you sort the bogging issue?
Still not 100% Jim but hell of lot better than it was(y)

dougstar

did some maintenance on my rig(y) i was play with my car in the gaden hit the outside step:eek: luck was not too bad
but i did in the front diff case (n) so got that out put a new one . i also change the rear anti squat from 2 degrees to 3(y)
replaced the rear diff case mounting bolts for slightly longer ones(y)
the anti squat insert that give 3 degrees(y)

dougstar

Got one more task done πŸ‘πŸ» I switched out my billet carb manifold for the stock one with all new gaskets πŸ‘πŸ»51879
Line up the gasket so the pulse hole
Lines up with the manifoldπŸ‘πŸ»
Thought I add some pics showing the
Cleasrence of the rear end since I add + 3 degrees anti squat πŸ‘πŸ»

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.