TLR 5b basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a 1/5th.....can't remember which now:unsure: ..And it had a dodgy switchblable in it....so i e mailed lee....aka jolly roger.....an he said send it to him and he'll sort it out....(y) ....so sent it bak....he fixed it...and upgraded it to a v2 for nothing...o_O....so this is y i only run them now as they r very good switches(y) and u get a after sales service which few others can compare with:cool:and i recommend them if the Q gets asked (y)...he has sorted a few little issues all free of charge!

not gonna get very far like this:ROFLMAO:
1544451129931.png
went and bought some stainless hardware ill just do the chassis for now
1544451227099.png
I bought a 1/5th.....can't remember which now:unsure: ..And it had a dodgy switchblable in it....so i e mailed lee....aka jolly roger.....an he said send it to him and he'll sort it out....(y) ....so sent it bak....he fixed it...and upgraded it to a v2 for nothing...o_O....so this is y i only run them now as they r very good switches(y) and u get a after sales service which few others can compare with:cool:and i recommend them if the Q gets asked (y)
whoops wrong thread:unsure:

got out the vertigo clutch bell to day and put on the bell housing. at first i was sure that i had been sent the wrong part!?:unsure:
check out the size difference
1544512413216.png
1544512697563.png
didnt look like the spur and pinion were gonna line up:oops:
1544512738209.png
double checked the label to make sure i was sent the right one:unsure:(y) the decided to bolt them to the frame just to see
how they will lineup
1544513002493.png
and all good(y) it has a good mesh as well(y)
1544513112259.png
the difference is the bell its self the vertigo one is 5mm deeper
1544513330432.png
onward and upwards (y)

Last edited:
That doesn't sound like a terrible price to have 1 chassis made... local shops don't have a program for a Cnc to work off of and it would take a bit to make one by hand. The 6061 sucks but all things considered $80.00 hr shop rate few hours to make + couple bucks for material.....

That doesn't sound like a terrible price to have 1 chassis made... local shops don't have a program for a Cnc to work off of and it would take a bit to make one by hand. The 6061 sucks but all things considered $80.00 hr shop rate few hours to make + couple bucks for material.....
if it was 7075 id do it but the stock chassis is 6061 and costs $249:unsure:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks