TLR 5b basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you run through all the gearing before Doug? I just went real heavy on the diff fluid and getting a tadd too tail happy. I'm thinking I may be able to tame it a little by going up in gearing? Running 19t now w/ a stock 32cc think I should try 20t or jump to 21t?

21 /58 is the sweet spot 👌
Yeah prob cause it's running leaner. Your tuning it normally at like 260deg or less. Heat damage would show bluing on the con rod just ask Rep lol. Rep or Sean could prob help more with what to look out for. If your seeing a loss in power order up a gasket + ring and get to work! Would make a good chance to check the condition of all your internals but I would wait til end of season and really beat on it til then.

As you all know iv had some issues with the 5b over the last few months 🙄 what started off , as the car cutting out for no reason. I Changed all the power wiring twice🤦‍♂️ . Was done charging the switch out to @Team Ninja Pro power plug solutions and a brand new 2s lipo (out the mcd) still the same 💩💩💩🤦‍♂️.
Got out a copy of the killer b instructions and watched the led blink 8 times🤔 8volt cut off🤷‍♂️ how? Not moved the dip switches since the install in 2018? So I reset the cut off to 6volts and hey pressto. I don't get how it got to 8 volts in the first place

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks