Transmitter upgrade? Advice needed..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a Futaba 4PLS for years and it was great. If you have the funds always go for the best. I’ve got a 7PX LM now. Mainly because it does Kyosho Mini-Zs as well which is very novel unless you with KOPRO. But I ain’t Japanese so that wasn’t really an option for me. Not sure which is better out the 2 but both are top end.
17E23D93-8EB0-4007-94A6-C28115F679ED.jpeg
B0EFFF7F-41F7-4F28-B9AD-B7DB1A1C3A24.jpeg

Feels as good as it looks
image.jpg

Yeah I had been looking at that since the 4PM is on backorder..just a good price jump. All my Traxxas rigs, I have on a stock Traxxas Transmitter. As I have the bluetooth module and get full telemetry. The Futaba would be for my Raminator, Grave Digger, Lunchbox and down the road Clodbuster and any other non Traxxas rig. don't know if I want to drop $700 on a transmitter at the moment...rather buy a 4pm and have money towards another rig. Lol!

Yeah I had been looking at that since the 4PM is on backorder..just a good price jump. All my Traxxas rigs, I have on a stock Traxxas Transmitter. As I have the bluetooth module and get full telemetry. The Futaba would be for my Raminator, Grave Digger, Lunchbox and down the road Clodbuster and any other non Traxxas rig. don't know if I want to drop $700 on a transmitter at the moment...rather buy a 4pm and have money towards another rig. Lol!
Where are you based? I have 2 x 4plms and would be happy to let one go.

Mine does, but it’s the 4PLMS
I use the RPM and temp telemetry, although I’d say the temp is not totally reliable. That maybe my ham fisted install though. RPM works fine.

I’ve got a Hilantronics thing that does it all but doesn’t transmit data to the Tx

Ok so I just bought the FS noble and it's a solid radio awesome for the price 200 off Amazon and it came with a mini receiver and a regular one too which is great...... I really think you should look into it
Well...ummmm....done bought one last week?..I like it it’s so much better than the IT4S...I looked into the Futaba and honestly I didn’t really need to pay for top of the line..not racing and the latency isn’t far off Sanwa and Futaba...never had a radio this nice and thought I didn’t til I got into the 1/5 scales...all my telemetry from the IT4S worked perfectly just updated firmware on radio and receiver plugged it in and set up the end points and such...good buy

Attachments

• 168E085B-D069-4EA6-A19C-A3ECCAB71AFF.jpeg
    168E085B-D069-4EA6-A19C-A3ECCAB71AFF.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 7
Well...ummmm....done bought one last week?..I like it it’s so much better than the IT4S...I looked into the Futaba and honestly I didn’t really need to pay for top of the line..not racing and the latency isn’t far off Sanwa and Futaba...never had a radio this nice and thought I didn’t til I got into the 1/5 scales...all my telemetry from the IT4S worked perfectly just updated firmware on radio and receiver plugged it in and set up the end points and such...good buy
Horses for courses.

This one was $200 which I don’t consider cheap but back to the radio..what’s wrong with it?...y’all keep saying cheap and I just don’t see cheap with this radio...do they explode or something...wait let me guess..throw it in the trash...seems to be the theme round here ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks