V3 raminator (blue waffle) build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be geared higher the bigger gear has to be in the left side and the smaller gear on the drive shaft size
I thought your pic it was on the other way?
Anyhow I think you and me are the only ones on here at the moment with the mega truck so I will ask you if any of your shocks leak?
3 of mine were leaking out of the box and I had two dud servis
No smoke and fire at least! Lol
poop, I may have put them backwards 🤣. I'll look. No, none of my shocks leak at all, servos are garbage. I switched mine out first thing.

I had my shocks apart but didn't remove the seals. Next time I take em apart i will look for the v shape on the seal
The upper seal may be tough to get out without ruining it as it sits up in the body captured in its own groove and would have to be removed with a pick
I think i will wait until Primal starts selling some of the new parts and just get new seals

Disang! Yup...I saw that pipe on Kevs rig and was like...hmm...
Will be great for V3 rigs with a sealed battery box. As the V2s, we will have exhaust spray all over our battery and any other electronics we have back there. Will say..looks MUCH better then the original rocket ship. Can't wait for some vids of that beast sir!

Disang! Yup...I saw that pipe on Kevs rig and was like...hmm...
Will be great for V3 rigs with a sealed battery box. As the V2s, we will have exhaust spray all over our battery and any other electronics we have back there. Will say..looks MUCH better then the original rocket ship. Can't wait for some vids of that beast sir!

I run a sealed js setup on My v2 also. Should be a necessary upgrade in my opinion.

First run! Crappy run, but wanted it close to the house in case something broke or I forgot something and didn't want to have to lug it football fields 🤣

So far, first impressions the pipe is freaking loud! But sounds amazing, 71 is a monster. Believe my gearset though is backwards as it has neck breaking torque but no top speed lol. I blame someone here for that 🤣

First run! Crappy run, but wanted it close to the house in case something broke or I forgot something and didn't want to have to lug it football fields 🤣

So far, first impressions the pipe is freaking loud! But sounds amazing, 71 is a monster. Believe my gearset though is backwards as it has neck breaking torque but no top speed lol. I blame someone here for that 🤣

Dang dude that thing is so loud lol! Looks much better w that style pipe for sure.

Just watched the vid on Youtube before coming on the forum, quick reactions on the steering to avoid that collision. It does look geared too low but then its a mud truck not a speed truck. Sound very nice though

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks