Well thats just šŸ‚šŸ’©

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a general question for Joe Average Sean, not aimed at you!šŸ¤Ŗ Havenā€™t been here long but I can tell by lurking many posts on this site who knows their poop and whoā€™s advice and suggestions I trust. šŸ‘šŸ»

The problem is most sheeple do not, and just regurgitate what is preached by mainstream media. Unfortunately mainstream media today has 0 journalistic ethics anymore and just chase thešŸ’µ! Most people are too lazy to actually take the time to educate themselves and research subjects using accurate verified sources. They just believe what ever pops up in the 1st few returns from their internet search engine and donā€™t dig down deeper where you can find accurate sources of information if you are so inclined.

This day and age it easier to research than ever and mankind has become so self absorbed and lazy that they just think that corporate conglomerates, mainstream media and government will do the right thing and keep us safe.

Some of of us more critical thinkers have a pretty good idea how this approach will work out! Rant over.
Eh mmmm sorry would comment but apparently I'm to lazy and down right ignorant and welll............ humbugšŸ™„
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Only 45% of NYC owns and drives a car. Your making it sound like every one does.
Doug what a wonderful thread you started. Got everyone in a Tizzy and panicking for nothing yet. And something maybe you should all think about . Whether you believe it or not we are destroying our planet, it all adds up. We are burning through our resources (Petrolium) it's used in everything . And once it's gone then what . No cars , plastics . Petrolium is used for a lot of stuff we don't even think about and may be a lot more important things than gas and diesel fuel.

I find it funny as hell listening to a 13 year old Preaching from the roof tops that they will never take his fuel burning toys away from his grubby little hands . F-u-c-k Future generations . People are so f-u-c-king spoiled and only care about their little piece of the world screw everyone else. Junkie you should be greatful some of us older folks actually care since you don't.

We should all be trying to leave this planet a better place some how for the generations coming after us.

And yes I enjoy my 2 stroke BAJA and my Camaro and my GSXR
It has got every one all antsy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

V10 howl til I canā€™t afford it.

Me burning petrol ainā€™t the problem. Just 5 large data centres use the same amount of electricity as a small city. Stop using the internet people.

You should see how much crude oil freight ships and oil tankers burn. It would blow your mind.

No one ever mentions how much resources the military spend rightly or wrongly. They burn through more fuel than anyone.

Plastic is just a by-product of fractional distillation (the process of making fuels from crude, look it up).

We as the end users contribute no doubt, but we ainā€™t the problem.

Eh mmmm sorry would comment but apparently I'm to lazy and down right ignorant and welll............ humbug
Doug, my rant wasnā€™t at your original post or you! Itā€™s about the people who jump on these band wagons to save the earth or whatever the hot topic is at the time. Youā€™ll see them supporting shutting down pipelines, killing blue collar jobs all the while they are using the latest version smart phone to video protests. They are wearing clothes made of synthetic materials not understanding their clothes and toys are derived from protroleum products. The hypocrisy makes me insane!

It is pretty much in alignment with exactly with Milo stated about data center power consumption. It would it be nice if we could do something to leave this planet in a better place, but I think we are all way to accustomed to our current lifestyles and this disposable consumerism mind set. It is very rare to buy items that are worth paying to repair anymore so they just go to landfill/ recycle etc then more raw materials are required to produce a replacement.

Iā€™m not standing on a pulpit, Iā€™m quite aware I am contributing to this condition as much as most. I just donā€™t see a simple solution to it.

Last edited:
Doug, my rant wasnā€™t at your original post or you! Itā€™s about the people who jump on these band wagons to save the earth or whatever the hot topic is at the time. Youā€™ll see them supporting shutting down pipelines, killing blue collar jobs all the while they are using the latest version smart phone to video protests. They are wearing clothes made of synthetic materials not understanding their clothes and toys are derived from protroleum products. The hypocrisy makes me insane!

It is pretty much in alignment with exactly with Milo stated about data center power consumption. It would it be nice if we could do something to leave this planet in a better place, but I think we are all way to accustomed to our current lifestyles and this disposable consumerism mind set. It is very rare to buy items that are worth paying to repair anymore so they just go to landfill/ recycle etc then more raw materials are required to produce a replacement.

Iā€™m not standing on a pulpit, Iā€™m quite aware I am contributing to this condition as much as most. I just donā€™t see a simple solution to it.
All good šŸ‘ it's all about having thick skin round these partsšŸ¤£ and having a good laughšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The tree huggers and earth nuts are the ones on the pulpits. We have proof the earth goes through hot and cold periods. As a sentient race we're basically in the dark for 99.9% of earth's history. 2k years worth of documentation in a world millions of years old isn't peepee in the grand scheme of things. One thing I can assure you is the planet will be around long after mankind has vanished. Weather we go to e machines or not. Recycle everything we make or not. We're destructive by nature. It's just being human.

The tree huggers and earth nuts are the ones on the pulpits. We have proof the earth goes through hot and cold periods. As a sentient race we're basically in the dark for 99.9% of earth's history. 2k years worth of documentation in a world millions of years old isn't peepee in the grand scheme of things. One thing I can assure you is the planet will be around long after mankind has vanished. Weather we go to e machines or not. Recycle everything we make or not. We're destructive by nature. It's just being human.
Thatā€™s also a very good point.

What caused the last ice age and what ended it and warmed things up again?

The causes are debatable but I can sure as poop tell you it wasnā€™t man burning wood, coal or oil that had and impact on either event.
And the other 1000 ice ages before that.

Last edited:
I agree entirely that the whole heating/cooling thing is natural and man can't change nature.
The biggest problem the earth has is overpopulation.
Too many people needing too many resourses.
We're going to breed ourselves out of existence.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Only 45% of NYC owns and drives a car. Your making it sound like every one does.
Doug what a wonderful thread you started. Got everyone in a Tizzy and panicking for nothing yet. And something maybe you should all think about . Whether you believe it or not we are destroying our planet, it all adds up. We are burning through our resources (Petrolium) it's used in everything . And once it's gone then what . No cars , plastics . Petrolium is used for a lot of stuff we don't even think about and may be a lot more important things than gas and diesel fuel.

I find it funny as hell listening to a 13 year old Preaching from the roof tops that they will never take his fuel burning toys away from his grubby little hands . F-u-c-k Future generations . People are so f-u-c-king spoiled and only care about their little piece of the world screw everyone else. Junkie you should be greatful some of us older folks actually care since you don't.

We should all be trying to leave this planet a better place some how for the generations coming after us.

And yes I enjoy my 2 stroke BAJA and my Camaro and my GSXR.
45% of 9million people is plenty of cars to have to charge regularly. Get rdy for the rolling black outs that are coming! šŸ˜‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks