Which 34cc would you buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen much evidence of it being a major issue for a wile, the last bad batch was years ago, and supposedly there was a redesign of some sort in 18 ( not 100% on that) at any rate if it was such an issue none of us would be running them. Idk I have gallons and gallons through one of my g320 and never an issue with it.

Building motors is fun ?? must have all the correct parts though ?? .....before you buy just ask and we (the core members) will point you in the right direction ?
Which brings me to My next question lol. When I order this kit, I added in the gaskets for the lower end, but I don’t see a rispin bearing on Dave’s and I’m wondering will I need to buy new bearings and seals for the crank ? The g290 has a total Of three break in tanks on it

I originally wanted a finlay motor but since he doesn't do them any more, and I didn't want an obr, I've gone for a g4z 32 Evo as they have a formidable reputation in Europe and Australia, and I've not managed to find a bad word about g4z engines. No doubt someone will prove me wrong lol !!!
I could have gone for the 34 but had a chat with them and they recommended the 32 Evo over the 34.
It's being built this week and then shipped..
Will update once it's fitted

To elaborate on this further. It's not that a new crank is needed it's the piston rod that needs to be longer to accommodate the extra room for 30.5cc. Though the crank and rods come together, it's really the rod that's needs to be longer.
It's the stroke on the crank that needs to be longer, not the rod mate.
Its not that the rod is longer. The lower pin is just 1mm closer to the outside of the counterweights
Couldnt have timed that any better lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks