Which RTR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bought 2 KM 001's over the last year for $439 each. Not a problem at all with either of them. They've been great.

A few other folks have a few of them as well here locally. A great chassis. We've had them all.

3o degree norths buggy. In a heartbeat. For a basher. 2nd basher in the scope is the dragonhammer v2. If I wanted to get into serious racing it would be MCD.

@dougstar the monstertruck is not official but is to be presented within the next couple of months. There is already substantial hype building from those that have seen it. And congrants on the 5ive-B I think you are going to be happy with it. it is a crazy good platform.

That's a negative. They re-stated 2019 sometime. 20181019_054548.jpg
2 and 4x4 both have there place. I love both, as they both have ups and downs. I like pulling wheelies in my Baja, but the handling is sub par at best. I love my the handling of a 4x4, but no wheelie fun. Well not until the 90 gets in it.

What do you currently have for 1/5?

Last edited:
Okay with alot of back and forth. From almoste buying a used Losi to Saving up for FG, MCD Or Losi 2.0. But after TONS i mean TOONS of reseach. I wound up on 30 DNT truck!:) Theres a good store in UK that has amazing price on it. So monday ish am ordering it!:D
Its not a clone or copy but its inn the same class as 5IVE T.
Price on sending from UK is 49 pund. Which will kinda suck if i need to order just a fue things later on. But i have a feeling this will be insane after some upgrades and personal custome stuff;) (engine isent insane. but it will be okay out this winter. Snow so i don't need that much power jet)

Am driving my baja around 1-2 houers every day. I need a second car to take the load of;)

Okay with alot of back and forth. From almoste buying a used Losi to Saving up for FG, MCD Or Losi 2.0. But after TONS i mean TOONS of reseach. I wound up on 30 DNT truck!:) Theres a good store in UK that has amazing price on it. So monday ish am ordering it!:D
Its not a clone or copy but its inn the same class as 5IVE T.
Price on sending from UK is 49 pund. Which will kinda suck if i need to order just a fue things later on. But i have a feeling this will be insane after some upgrades and personal custome stuff;) (engine isent insane. but it will be okay out this winter. Snow so i don't need that much power jet)

Am driving my baja around 1-2 houers every day. I need a second car to take the load of;)

Keep us updated. I cant wait to hear first hand experiences I am totally in love with their buggy. How come you chose the truck over the buggy? Its more mature?
That's a negative. They re-stated 2019 sometime. View attachment 46950
2 and 4x4 both have there place. I love both, as they both have ups and downs. I like pulling wheelies in my Baja, but the handling is sub par at best. I love my the handling of a 4x4, but no wheelie fun. Well not until the 90 gets in it.

What do you currently have for 1/5?

Awwww nuts. Right now I have an MTXL, HPI Baja 5T (formerly 5B) and I guess my LST2 counts as big but formally 1:8. Ill take a pic and throw in my profile later today.

Last edited:
Keep us updated. I cant wait to hear first hand experiences I am totally in love with their buggy. How come you chose the truck over the buggy? Its more mature?

Well its because i seen some ppl built inn insane engines with minor upgrades. And it seems to handle the power rly well. And from what i can gatherd its rly rly durable. Am not saying the buggy isent. But it dosent have cent diff. Wich can be a rly good thing tho.
Buggy will handle better its lighter. I think if am rly happy with the truck ill also get the buggy.
But i been so much back and forth so i just needed to decide.
If i was able i would probely orderd 3-5 1:5 cars ;) I want Fg, Mcd, Losi, 30 DNT, Every offroad out there. But cant get em all at the same time:p
Alltho if i sell my 1:1 i could ... JK ;) (got to cach em all ) Atleast the main once

But yeah i will ofc share picture and vids of new rig.

Skubaben. I myself is torn between the two but I think the toss up is on the buggy simply because I really like the looks lol. At any rate 30 DNT is a brand worth to keep an eye on.

When I got into all this I wanted to own one of everything. But as I went through various vehicles I realized that at any point I am only using a favorite 4wd and a 2wd which then gets all my love and attention. So I started a rotation system. When I have given one vehicle all the love i possibly can we must part ways so a new one can enter in. There is plenty of benefits beyond financial to do it this way. I have more space in the house for other things, such as children, who really appreciate having been let back into the house to live.

When I got into all this I wanted to own one of everything. But as I went through various vehicles I realized that at any point I am only using a favorite 4wd and a 2wd which then gets all my love and attention. So I started a rotation system. When I have given one vehicle all the love i possibly can we must part ways so a new one can enter in. There is plenty of benefits beyond financial to do it this way. I have more space in the house for other things, such as children, who really appreciate having been let back into the house to live.

This post made me laugh !:D But yeah u bring up a valid point. After second car u cant give em all the love u want so true.
But yeah a 2wd and 4wd is a must! Main prio in life!

Which parts are compatible with the 30 DNT?

Hehe are you eyeballing them too, now? Less than a thousand euros for an RTR from a company who have a name for building near indestrictible bodies, sounds good on paper. And now that the trucks have started to show up in the wild it does look like Losi should start to look over its shoulder.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks