Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in my opinion one of the biggest annoyance on the Baja 5b is taking off the cage , you have to take the shocks off (or atleast remove the top bolts), then take the support brace off, the take the cage off. Takes forever and it's annoying. So, what I've done is made some quick release tubes. This isn't my idea, many people have done this and modified RC makes some (think they are like 20-40 bucks, feking rip off), but non the less very useful. View attachment 61990
Cut the cage in half, then slide these in place , and screw em down.
View attachment 61991
View attachment 61992View attachment 61993
Hack job 789 complete? ??‍♂️?? so little time so many hacks?????

Just went past our local post office, sign in the window said "help wanted, inquire within" never even heard of something stupid like that. Normally it's a you want a job, ha stand in line. Other funny thing is I pit in an application for a maintenance job at Hershey park, 5 positions available, friend works there said his manager told him they will about hire anyone with a heartbeat that can turn a wrench and isnt afraid of heights, but haven't heard anything other than your application has been approved and sent to the hiring department to schedule an interview. That was monday. ? must be hard up to higher hu?

Just went past our local post office, sign in the window said "help wanted, inquire within" never even heard of something stupid like that. Normally it's a you want a job, ha stand in line. Other funny thing is I pit in an application for a maintenance job at Hershey park, 5 positions available, friend works there said his manager told him they will about hire anyone with a heartbeat that can turn a wrench and isnt afraid of heights, but haven't heard anything other than your application has been approved and sent to the hiring department to schedule an interview. That was monday. ? must be hard up to higher hu?

don't Hershey's make Mr.Goober?....:giggle:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks