Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a look at the cylinder from the exhaust side. Looks just as it was before. Holy poop did I get lucky or what ? if it did suck in dirt, there was very little and it didn't do anything to the cylinder or anything. Granted I run in grass and there isn't that much loose dirt but still, there was a fek load of stuff around and on the intake aswell as in the stack and the filter.
IMG_20200731_234120.jpg
Bought a new air filter (don't trust that one, can't find any tears but fek using that old one) , and a redneck, and I have filter cover as you probably noticed. So hopefully nothing enters again

So I just flushed my motor out, poured a bit premix down the intake and spark plug hole, turned it over a few times ,poured it out, did that 3 times. Maybe overkill but I did it anyways. And I may or may not have spilled quite a bit on the head itself, so my question is, how long does it take for this premix to evaporate ? The internet says like 5 mins but this also has oil in it. And then after I flushed it I added a lil bit of oil to the cylinder and bottom end.
Still waiting on parts btw. Taking a feking forever

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks