Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the topic at hand, my kold kutters are way too feking long. So what do I do? Get shorter ones(3/8)? Or space them up ? or just deal with replacing foams every 1 1/2 hrs? Cuz I doubt this is normal .
See? The foam is damaged by the kold kutters, I think that's why it blew out, not from expanding. I do not want to just take them out, they are very beneficial for grip.
IMG_20200819_194207.jpg
Completely feked ?

Attachments

• IMG_20200819_194207.jpg
    IMG_20200819_194207.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
What he means is he ran out of the cheap cut off wheels with his knock off dremel tool ?. Honestly, I just had to hack saw close to 30 6mm bolts for my tractor. It's not that bad..... your broke, use the force young bungpicker
You are right , ran out of them atleeeeast 8 months ago ??? and way too feking Cheap to buy new. New screws are like 7 bucks so why go thru all that effort.

Save your money and improvise, cut the feckers down??
So would a pair of knipex diagonal cutters, but Zed is broke ?
Pair of Klein linesman pliers would make quick work of them too??
Problem is, I don't have any of those. And buying them would cost more then just buying the damn screws , so why not just buy the damn screws ?
So he says??
Ok you guys win ?John parks adopted me ???‍♂️??
Check it out, the last of the orange is gone ? I'd do everything in black and greeen maybe , if I ever get to diy Anodizing
IMG_20200820_010620.jpg
IMG_20200820_012033.jpg
IMG_20200820_013322.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks