Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m serious about Johns police rig. I bought a pipe from him I think years ago from the HBF forums years ago. I’m actually a OG when it comes to this hobby. Not bragging but I’ve been in and out of the hobby for years.

I think that I seen your name somewhere before ,I was thinking that today before you had mention this!:unsure:

Got me parts ?? super quick shipping from ddm as usual . New wheel, new inner beadlocks (they are orange, I bought orange because they were like 4 bucks cheaper than the black option, so I will dye them myself), and my zero growth foams . Gotta go pickup me new tire screws from home depot ?
IMG_20200821_114447.jpg
2 less rovan parts on my rig.

Got me parts ?? super quick shipping from ddm as usual . New wheel, new inner beadlocks (they are orange, I bought orange because they were like 4 bucks cheaper than the black option, so I will dye them myself), and my zero growth foams . Gotta go pickup me new tire screws from home depot ?
View attachment 62483
2 less rovan parts on my rig.

Nice ,you going to screw those up too?....:giggle:

Weve been telling Zed this, he just don't listen.....
?
All back together, gunna say 1 or 2 runs before summin feks up ?
15980454661791479212377301871672.jpg
15980454841093798538502650824334.jpg
New wheels, ddm bite lock beadlocks, bite lock screws , hostile zero growth foams, and new 3/8 tire studs ? they poke thru only a tiny tiny it (if you press on them, you can feel the tip but it really isn't visible, much better than the 1/2)

Last edited:
Someone explain this to me. How do the Spur gears strip like this? If the gear mesh is good that really shouldn't happen . Is the pinion gear getting hot and melting the spur gear ?
I've seen pictures like Z's before and never understood how this happens.

Back