Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I love this baja. No body! Run it naked all day. I think bodies suck on bajas, this is the raddest way to run them!
This is one of the reasons I love this hobby, I totally disagree, but the fact that we both can buy the same starting platform but then turn them into anything we want is amazing. I do wish we had some more options for upgrade paths though.

yo how do yall find bash spots??
pretty much all the public parks are owned by the same feking dickheads with a ton of bullshit rules and regulations, same thing with all the forrest preserves :(

lol i kinda do want to switch up my spot anyways, cuz im getting tired of just going full throttle in a straight line with some jumping , wanna have some loose dirt and such

I have a nice dirt field a half a block from me ,walking distance ,but I want to get my buggy running reliable before I get it there ,
thats why that I am only testing in front of my house ,all in all ,it is getting real close to hitting the dirt!....:cool:

I have a nice dirt field a half a block from me ,walking distance ,but I want to get my buggy running reliable before I get it there ,
thats why that I am only testing in front of my house ,all in all ,it is getting real close to hitting the dirt!....:cool:
yeah thats the perks of living in the middle of nowhere. in texas we were kinda far from the city and there was plenty of spots to run. here not so much, and its almost always owned by some organization with some dumbass set of rules.

yeah thats the perks of living in the middle of nowhere. in texas we were kinda far from the city and there was plenty of spots to run. here not so much, and its almost always owned by some organization with some dumbass set of rules.

Well ,here ,Starbucks rules!

Sometimes it pays to be nice to the rude-ist people ,they do have a melting spot!....:giggle:

So there's a few soccer fields i might try, gunna ask for permission. Also going to call some local hobby shops, maybe they have an idea, and ask for permission from that school I ran at, if they give me permission that would be great, so I can tell Karen to go suck herself and continue running there ??? but if all else fails, just drive round and see what we can find . The people who live around here are such feking pussies ?

That's pretty odd that you're getting booted off school grounds. Around here, there are some schools where it's posted that no one can be on school grounds without a permit, and others are just no access while school is in session. I've never been bothered by folks at my local school running spot. In fact most of the time people stop and ask me a bunch of questions.

You might want to check your local parks and rec for power line parks. They're big areas where localities can't build because there are massive powerlines in the way, so they turn them into local parks. The rocky spot in a couple of my vids is one such place. It's a lot of fun running there, you just have to be considerate of other folks that might be around.

That's pretty odd that you're getting booted off school grounds. Around here, there are some schools where it's posted that no one can be on school grounds without a permit, and others are just no access while school is in session. I've never been bothered by folks at my local school running spot. In fact most of the time people stop and ask me a bunch of questions.

You might want to check your local parks and rec for power line parks. They're big areas where localities can't build because there are massive powerlines in the way, so they turn them into local parks. The rocky spot in a couple of my vids is one such place. It's a lot of fun running there, you just have to be considerate of other folks that might be around.
All the parks I find are owned by the park district ( no vehicles, no bikes , no anything), or are just way too small. Idk about power line Parks but probably the same. As for the school, there's nothing that says I can't be there really. Only thing is, is that she claims to be a teacher at that school (could be bullshitting), so I'f that's true and they don't want me in there then it's kinda trasspassing. So I want to get it squared away with the school it's self. If she was a random I would have told her to feck off.

I would have told her off any way. If its in the district your parents pay taxes in, she can go shimmy up a cactus. No signs posted, then there shouldn't be an issue. Also get your folks to ask permission, if their kid can play with his toy. More than one way to skin a karen, I mean cat. ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks