Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
So I gave the rig a run today. Did like 10-15 mins, until the exhaust bolt backed off again ?? . And I have a fun story. So I run at a school, right. It's closed, and it's a public school. Been running there for about 3 months, and today some Karen female dog decided to hassle me about it? saying "it's private property" yada yada yada. So we called the cops, and they said it's not illegal. But she can file a complaint , so I guess I'll have to find a new spot if I don't want Karen to keep hassling me ? as for the rig, like the new suspension setup. The 1 degree of toe in is better the 3 I had before too. 18/56 still feels a bit short imo , but it was ripping. ?

So I gave the rig a run today. Did like 10-15 mins, until the exhaust bolt backed off again ?? . And I have a fun story. So I run at a school, right. It's closed, and it's a public school. Been running there for about 3 months, and today some Karen female dog decided to hassle me about it? saying "it's private property" yada yada yada. So we called the cops, and they said it's not illegal. But she can file a complaint , so I guess I'll have to find a new spot if I don't want Karen to keep hassling me ? as for the rig, like the new suspension setup. The 1 degree of toe in is better the 3 I had before too. 18/56 still feels a bit short imo , but it was ripping. ?

Z gets schooled!...Was Karren hot?....:unsure:

Z gets schooled!...Was Karren hot?....:unsure:
Well one ,even if she was I like dudes, and 2 hell no ??‍♂️?
I had some guy chucking a hissy the other ??‍♂️ i was looking down at the sx5 ( not running) some guy driving out the parking lot say something like "YOU AND YOUR CAR GGGRRR!" I looked up briefly and then just carried on????
Lol ? funny thing is, a few mins before hand, some other dude rolled up and gave my dad a thumbs up (for my rig) ????

I don't mind. I never take the header off anyways so the one time I do, I'll deal with the ? ?

I am quite sure that there would be no problem in that spot for Loc-tite ,I just don't Loc-tite any of my tiny pin screws or grubs!

Once I get things to be more reliable ,I will start using Loc-tite ,but for now ,I have to keep taking things apart!

So in my run I was coming up a bank, and where was a carb there , and when I was coming up, I lost control and the rear end came out and hit that curb Really feking hard and it flipped. When it came down it dented my header in a bit ?? not cracked , just a small dent. Annoying but still works.
16000457302091403350531593044165.jpg

Slapped the ol 30.5 back in er and gave er a rip in the yard. Runs great ? needs a tune tho, running rich.
looks great too. Flipped the clutch so it bites harder, seems to do so. Was lifting the front wheels up ever so slightly.
View attachment 61589
View attachment 61590View attachment 61591
View attachment 61592
Got a few things to button up, gear cover, few screws loose.
Man, I love this baja. No body! Run it naked all day. I think bodies suck on bajas, this is the raddest way to run them!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks