Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, so what’s the grand plan now? I think a good goal would be to make it not look like a lump of poop anymore and make it mechanically reliable. Then after that maybe start saving for a bigger power unit or another rig.
I think it should be reliable now that I have went thru it and fixed the feked up stuff (still have yet to test it out). Then just run it and in winter do some upgrading that I want (unless I can do a 40)

I think it should be reliable now that I have went thru it and fixed the feked up stuff (still have yet to test it out). Then just run it and in winter do some upgrading that I want (unless I can do a 40)
It may be a good idea to save up for another rig. the losi 5b kit can be had for relatively cheap. Maybe a Christmas/ birthday gift from the folks and save up your money for the engine pipe and electronics to finish it off

It may be a good idea to save up for another rig. the losi 5b kit can be had for relatively cheap. Maybe a Christmas/ birthday gift from the folks and save up your money for the engine pipe and electronics to finish it off
Don't really want a 5b. But I agree I think I should buy another rig, I could do this winter aswell ??????? kinda want an fg off road rig of some sort.

Goddamn this thing is a piece of crap ??‍♂️ ran it and it ran for like 10 mins then shut off and couldn't get it started, changed the plug and the feking pullstart cord broke ?‍♂️
View attachment 61624
No idea wtf the problem is, could've been a plug but I have no way of knowing ?‍♂️
I wonder if that steel cord in a genuine zenoah pull start is worth it

Goddamn this thing is a piece of crap ??‍♂️ ran it and it ran for like 10 mins then shut off and couldn't get it started, changed the plug and the feking pullstart cord broke ?‍♂️
View attachment 61624
No idea wtf the problem is, could've been a plug but I have no way of knowing ?‍♂️
And hear I have a shock bottom literally held together with super glue, and its still holding?? you have the worst luck????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks