Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it's funny how we can sometimes try to tune a lean issue out, when the tune isnt the issue in the first place. Think everyone has done it at one point or another....live and learn
Even when it was that rich it was surging like it was 1/2 a turn out. Bottom end sucked ass though lol
Also when I felt how much I should have been torquing the carburetor, I definitely did like 50 ugga duggas over the proper torque spec the first time lmao

Last edited:
Even when it was that rich it was surging like it was 1/2 a turn out. Bottom end sucked ass though lol
Also when I felt how much I should have been torquing the carburetor, I definitely did like 50 ugga duggas over the proper torque spec the first time lmao

Are you sure that the torque wrench is a certified calibrated wrench an not some quack built China grade wrench named Wun Duc?.....:unsure:

Uh ,something don't look right about that front end ,it maybe the way the pic is ,or maybe my eyes are bad ,but
it looks a little twisted to me!.....:unsure:
Just the angle
Why is one shock collar all the way down and one up??
The shock adjusters are supposed to have o rings in them to keep em from loosening off, mine don't have those (I didn't take em out, they were never there) so it's vibrating loose. Need to address that at some point.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks