Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debating if I should even get another gallon of gas (my can is completely out). As it's getting cold fast so idk if I should even bother ? and it's not broken so that's a good way to put it away ??‍♂️ or I could feking send it ???
It’s September. You have another 2 months at least

I plan to run mine until either batteries don't hold charge coz of the cold or the fuel freezes. I was no fair weather biker and plan on not being a fair weather RC'r either.
In fairness though I have plenty of my own insulation lol.
Looking good Z, a bash without breaks is a brilliant day.

I plan to run mine until either batteries don't hold charge coz of the cold or the fuel freezes. I was no fair weather biker and plan on not being a fair weather RC'r either.
In fairness though I have plenty of my own insulation lol.
Looking good Z, a bash without breaks is a brilliant day.
yep , lets see how long it lasts though :unsure::LOL:

All the parks I find are owned by the park district ( no vehicles, no bikes , no anything), or are just way too small. Idk about power line Parks but probably the same. As for the school, there's nothing that says I can't be there really. Only thing is, is that she claims to be a teacher at that school (could be bullshitting), so I'f that's true and they don't want me in there then it's kinda trasspassing. So I want to get it squared away with the school it's self. If she was a random I would have told her to feck off.

Um if you were there during the week . School might be back in session. Meaning teachers report to the schools and the kids learning at home on Zoom. I know if I was a teacher trying to teach Id be pissed as hell hearing chainsaw motor buzzing out side my windows while I'm trying to teach. Or are students reporting to the schools in your area. Just because you're home schooled doesn't make you special ..... well actually maybe it does.

Before you were home schooled did you ride the short bus to school and wear a helmet? Were you a window licker? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Grass is turf ,but could had met to stay off the ball field turf!...:unsure:
They probably mean astro turf.
It’s September. You have another 2 months at least

We have a Freeze warning for tonight here. o_O:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Um if you were there during the week . School might be back in session. Meaning teachers report to the schools and the kids learning at home on Zoom. I know if I was a teacher trying to teach Id be pissed as hell hearing chainsaw motor buzzing out side my windows while I'm trying to teach. Or are students reporting to the schools in your area. Just because you're home schooled doesn't make you special ..... well actually maybe it does.

Before you were home schooled did you ride the short bus to school and wear a helmet? Were you a window licker? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i get what your saying but heres the thing, there were no cars in the parking lot of the school so there was probably nobody inside, it was definately closed. and i was there at 6pm and always drive at 5-6pm, so i doubt they were doing any classes(or even zoom ) at that time. and that women came out of a big ass house across the street, NOT the school , which is why i say she could be bullshitting that she was actually a teacher (didnt bring any proof too) .
edit: that school closes at 2pm, so there was definately nobady there whenever i used to run there. also that was a sunday so no school happens on sunday.

no feking idea what that means, never ridden on a school bus in my entire life.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks