Braap’s raminator build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been planning a clear body purchase , but it won't be the awesome bling , black ng gold , it will be painfully to look at ,flourescent pearl green , and some cool airbrushed flames , I literally dream about this painting scheme alot 🤣 , next year , I'm buried in stuff already right now
My ram body is suppose to have red pearl in it but it doesn't show that well in the pics and little lighter than i had liked in person. But it is there when the sunlight hits it right.

your color scheme will be seen from a distance.👍

Attempted to break it in today… well few things went wrong. First the silencer pops off as it looks like the supplied clamp is not clamping down tight enough even though it is bottomed out. So i took it off and tried to run it a little without it. Well next run up the street and engine shuts off and i lost control of all electronics. Luckily was not going too fast as it runs over the curb and into a bush. Walk over to the rig and find the killer rc rocker switch had switched off from vibration. After that i drove it to the house and began wrenching. The 80cc found where i didnt put loctite as the bolts holding the gas tank had backed out a little. So i put blue and tightened that down. I put some bicycle tube on the clamp for the silencer and it doesn't feel like its gonna go anywhere now. As for the on/off switch gonna see if it happens again because if it does im just gonna wire the battery straight up and just have to unplug the battery each time.
Hope tomorrow i get more than 2min run time with this rig. 🤞

I posted a few times about those now, won't be using them anymore, switch to these man. Rob showed me these, just pull them to kill the engine and install for powerView attachment 79249
I guess i didnt do enough research on the killer rc switches becuase i really thought they were the way to go. Can you tell me where/ what that is you are using there?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks