Fs racing thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stipped engine hole

or put a longer bolt in it and a lock nut on the end. Hillbilly engineering. (if its a through hole) Also they make thread inserts to solve this. your local auto parts will have this perhaps.

imex has several bonuses when ordering like shipping and a hundred bucks off plus they have the best customer service around. i will not do business with flyby night importers.if you are buying a chinese rc make sure you get it from a reputable dealer.plus imex usually has all parts in stock!

fsracingusa is located a hour or so from my house so I am not to worried about parts support.

Hi you can also get your parts from

www.conrad.nl
its all in dutch but i can help you out there mucker if you need anything let me know also you can go to the German site they have them to

www.conrad.de

oh i also noticed that your rose joint on the steering hubs the off set ones are the wrong way around they should be acting as a steering stop

Attachments

• 11012009387.jpg
    11012009387.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Hi you can also get your parts from

www.conrad.nl
its all in dutch but i can help you out there mucker if you need anything let me know also you can go to the German site they have them to

www.conrad.de

oh i also noticed that your rose joint on the steering hubs the off set ones are the wrong way around they should be acting as a steering stop

can you pm the prices for your hopup parts?

desperatly need

Does anyone hav a set of fs buggy wheels and tires fer sale I need a set I have the hpi adapters but they keep spinning the set screws,I don't no wat else to do,I need help. Thanx. :helpsmilie:

Does anyone hav a set of fs buggy wheels and tires fer sale I need a set I have the hpi adapters but they keep spinning the set screws,I don't no wat else to do,I need help. Thanx. :helpsmilie:

Grind flat spots on the bottom of the set-screws. Use blue loctite and a good allen/hex driver that you can really wrench down on. Lots of torque will hold them in place. You may have to grind flat spots in the adapters where the set-screws touch.

Good luck!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks