Hpi 5sc refresh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, plastic it is then. No reason to beef something up to make another part weaker. What I want is a nice balance between strong parts and flexible parts hoping my failures are almost zero. Only waiting on one part, the damn air filter. Found a genuine HPI filter set and figured it would be a good buy. Bought it 2 weeks ago, shipped out of Idaho and according to the tracking, it just left Idaho today.
I'm going almost full metal with my Ol'Heavy build. Let me finish the lighter one first
What is the intended use of Ol'Heavy?

Ok, so "one more" question for you all. BTW, thanks for all the good input in this thread. Team Chase cage, I like it...out of stock. poop bag Rovan clone cage is available though. Do these cages allow the 5sc body to fit over it? Are they tighter to the body than the stock roll bar?

20210727_223935.jpg

Yes it will fit under the 5sc body. Personally I would look on here or facebook and see if you can find a used (or new if your lucky) genuine TC cage , I'm sure someone has it. And the rovan one doesn't fit very well, aswell as a genuine hpi deserves better.

Yes it will fit under the 5sc body. Personally I would look on here or facebook and see if you can find a used (or new if your lucky) genuine TC cage , I'm sure someone has it. And the rovan one doesn't fit very well, aswell as a genuine hpi deserves better.
Paging Team Chase cage owners!!! You are right, best to keep things genuine as possible....if I can find one.

Got it out for its first beating. It moves out pretty good, maybe 40mph or so. Fast enough for the tires to barely stay on the wheels, it's like driving on ice. Rolled it on the pavement at top speed a half dozen times. Still needs some parts thrown at it but all in all pretty good.

Short clip

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks