jimbo1's Traxxas UDR

jimbo1

Been out with the udr today.
Great fun drifting on wet grass with a lot of hill climbing.
Sorry i didn't get a chance to take any video or many phots. I need to try and figure out a way of filming with my phone while driving ๐Ÿ˜‚

jimbo1

Next part to be fitted to the udr is a 34t pinion to add a little more top end on 4s. Will hopefully test this out tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘

I am really liking the design of this truck at the moment, so much thought and design has been put into it that you donโ€™t fully appreciate it until you start taking it apart and working on it!

And itโ€™s the little touches like the new grub screw that came with the new pinion, it already has a coating of locktite all ready for you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ
341D6006-761E-45E0-8317-69E9E479817A.jpeg
6D4C1B6C-D208-496B-84F7-89B2159F9A46.jpeg

Ps I will be sorting out a phone mount for my transmitter soon, so I can hopefully get some footage of the udr in action ๐Ÿ‘

doza28

Next part to be fitted to the udr is a 34t pinion to add a little more top end on 4s. Will hopefully test this out tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘

I am really liking the design of this truck at the moment, so much thought and design has been put into it that you donโ€™t fully appreciate it until you start taking it apart and working on it!

And itโ€™s the little touches like the new grub screw that came with the new pinion, it already has a coating of locktite all ready for you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ
View attachment 50088
View attachment 50089

Ps I will be sorting out a phone mount for my transmitter soon, so I can hopefully get some footage of the udr in action ๐Ÿ‘
You had time to test yet bud??

jimbo1

You had time to test yet bud??
only in the garden at home so no top speed runs.
I have noticed a little cogging while first setting off and going into reverse more than normal so there is a little drawback but will see if it is worth the extra speed when I get a chance. I will keep you updated.

it would have been good to compare the difference with a gps but I don't have one lol
I don't fancy strapping my phone onto the udr lol