LOSI 5ivet 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just can't believe where this hobby has gone , I started this addiction when I was 15 years old , I had that funny looking thing Cox made yellow hydro looking thing with a Cox engine on the back , big prop , you put a stake in the ground tie to a sting and watch it go in circles ???? that's where I started , broke ground on what's called the Hank RC race course now , when I was in cub scouts , I was 16 , back in 1984 , and now I'm bashing around a thing called the losi 5ive T 2.0 , I love this thing , really don't see the need for more power n stuff ,but I get it , just won't be doing it , this thing is awesome fun on our track , untill I turned around and saw the line of friends that wanna drive it , instead of what they have ?, can't wait to see where this war inside my head takes me next ?,again with the YEEEEEEHAAAAAW !! Sometimes it feels to good to be true ? or maybe that's the big good by to cancer talking ?

Last edited:
Just can't believe where this hobby has gone , I started this addiction when I was 15 years old , I had that funny looking thing Cox made yellow hydro looking thing with a Cox engine on the back , big prop , you put a stake in the ground tie to a sting and watch it go in circles ???? that's where I started , broke ground on what's called the Hank RC race course now , when I was in cub scouts , I was 16 , back in 1984 , and now I'm bashing around a thing called the losi 5ive T 2.0 , I love this thing , really don't see the need for more power n stuff ,but I get it , just won't be doing it , this thing is awesome fun on our track , untill I turned around and saw the line of friends that wanna drive it , instead of what they have ?, can't wait to see where this war inside my head takes me next ?,again with the YEEEEEEHAAAAAW !! Sometimes it feels to good to be true ? or maybe that's the big good by to cancer talking ?
Dear Relic,
We've talked before about 5th scale trucks.
I am sure you added a kill switch and a tuned pipe just to complete your setup.
I am lucky I live in Florida and bash every Sunday at Markham Park.
There are lot of video's posted on YouTube.
Check out (RC Chases at Markham Park 2-28-21)
This video show me bashing with my Vekta 5 T and much more action.
Sincerely,
William E. Burrows Jr.

Attachments

• DSCN0916.JPG
    DSCN0916.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 7
I thought I had this thing figgered , I was wrong , I was dead wrong ,😵🤪😳, my losi 5ive t ,2.0 is flooding like crazy , and won't start , after it ran perfect , any tips is greatly appreciated 😩
It sounds like a carburetor issue, I would start by replacing the gaskets.
When I had carburetor problems in the past I just purchase an upgraded carburetor and it solved the problem.
I went this route because I was lazy and did not want to rebuild the carburetor.
William E. Burrows Jr.

Attachments

• IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 6
So what the H , E , double hockey sticks do you drive , senseless BMW ! ,What's wrong with driving and supporting corporate America 🤣 , last I checked the Ryft that's in the picture is a Axial product for crap sakes , Wich by the way raises another of my quandries ,,,, any ody open a RC max raminator park anywhere , I can't find anything big or safe enuff for it's rawness 🤣😂😁

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks