MISS GIECO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys got any experience with this rescue tug boat horizon is showing , we have a great place to o run boats ,it's always flat as glass , but I can't get my ski boat on it , so was looking at this thing , it has some good some bad reviews , any input I'd appreciate d

How was the condition of your GIECO boat , folks are saying alot of things are loosly administered , also what's a good sealant for screws n plates and stuff , thanx in advance for your interest
All fasteners must be checked for tightness.
A drop of Pro Seal 3oz Black RTV Silicone 90024 on the fasteners inside the hull is a great way to water proof your boat.
You can peel it right off for repairs.
You would be amazed of all the RTV Silicones on the market.
Flex Shaft and Coupler will be the most problems you will be confronted with, finding the right amount of tork is the key.
Over tighting should be your biggest concern of damaging the flex shaft and coupler.
Sincerely,
William E. Burrows Jr.

Antispark plugs like that are great. I used some on my 12s Trex 700E. Otherwise I would get a good "POP!" everytime I plugged them in. Overtime it would start to make the plugs janky from the arc spark. Great recommendation Rep.

What ever you do solder 1 terminal at a time when you do the leads on the batteries! Big sparks when you short tge battery with the soldering iron!!! Also remember hook the batteries up so no matter what battery goes where it still hooks up correctly. The batteries are put in series to double their voltage so you need a jumper to connect the positive of one battery to the negative to the other. Pretend you have one shot at this because a fek up means unwanted resistance and your esc will freak out thinking there's an issuelipo-batteries-in-series.jpg

Last edited:
Freaking Out GIF by Justin

Hey @Relic-1 I missed your bat signal... you need to buy a Qs8 to xt-90 adapter or a Qs8 charge lead to your charger.. long story short you need connectors that go from the battery Qs8 plug to whatever style connector your charger has.... I only have receiver lipo's nothing electric powered sorry man but I did help you through your killswitch so ill see you through this with you brother (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks