Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is in such deep cover ( tinfoil hat on?‍♂️)
That if I ban him it will give the black hwak? a gap too nap ol mike??‍♂️? send him for more ?? probbing? fear that will be the last we hear of him??

Stop just stop . This is as bad as Mike's giberish. WTF you type there?

Last edited by a moderator:
FFS guess ill have to fix this againnnnnnn!!!?‍♂️??
Oi you signed up for the mod job so suck it ?
K ran my POS today for like 35 mins, nothing broke but I believe there is an air leak somewhere on the motor. Because, bottom end is rich, then it throttled up clean, but whenever I let off throttle it makes a surging sound and then cleans up again. Richening the hsn made absolutely no difference, I reset the needles, still nothing. Anyone got any ideas?
Here's some pics , the unsupported end of the wheelie bar broke off quick btw ?‍♂️?
IMG_20200730_180725.jpg IMG_20200730_180735.jpgIMG_20200730_180740.jpgIMG_20200730_180727.jpg

Pullstart is open and bottom of the case is not blocked. And he plenty of holes on the front of the cage for air flow. So problem not.
Was doing it last run too

Have you checked your spark plug?

Some times with high compression & heat ,the end of the spark plug will close off!

Have you checked your spark plug?

Some times with high compression & heat ,the end of the spark plug will close off!
Spark is fine. Wouldn't stay running if it was feked. And it's a brand new plug with 1 run/1/2 hour on it.
@John Parks replied to my post on Facebook, he said to check if the throttle was sticking ,lo and behold , it is in fact sticking when I let off throttle! So I'll fix that and see if my problem goes away!
I'm right ? I know it
Yep we will see , hope so ????

Last edited:
Ok well no John, your wrong. It is not the throttle linkage. So I was putting my air filter sock back on after cleaning and I noticed the carb was wobbly - uh oh! So I take the whole circus apart to find a sheared carb bolt. Luckily it looks like the motor didn't suck in any poop. But how the actual fuuck does one shear a fiddlesticking carb bolt ???? I'm in awe as I've never heard of this happening. Aluminum Manifold is probably trash unless I can get that bolt out.
IMG_20200731_012623.jpg
Heres the broken bolt
IMG_20200731_012658.jpg
See all the poop on the stack? Nothing entered the motor it looks like
IMG_20200731_012702.jpg
IMG_20200731_012901.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks