Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve never had foam issues. I do have original Hpi wheels, silverback bead locks , and hostile nightmares. I will say the silverback wheels are badass. I hoarded a couple sets of hostiles for my 5t and 5b. Use good wheels, bead locks, and tires. Foams have never been an issue. I realize you used long screws but I would still use those foams dude. Don’t over think poop

Yea, those foams are usable still. Just don't keep running them with screws eating them.

@pyroM!ke247 I don't believe I did have a police themed Baja
No they aren't, one was, but the other had 30% of it blown out.
I’ve never had foam issues. I do have original Hpi wheels, silverback bead locks , and hostile nightmares. I will say the silverback wheels are badass. I hoarded a couple sets of hostiles for my 5t and 5b. Use good wheels, bead locks, and tires. Foams have never been an issue. I realize you used long screws but I would still use those foams dude. Don’t over think poop
I didn't take them out because I felt like it, one blew out, and I noticed the other was going out. Here's the one that didn't blow out, the inside has huge tears in it and was ready to go too.
IMG_20200819_000637.jpg

No they aren't, one was, but the other had 30% of it blown out.

I didn't take them out because I felt like it, one blew out, and I noticed the other was going out. Here's the one that didn't blow out, the inside has huge tears in it and was ready to go too.
View attachment 62461
Arw you sure your seating the beads right? I've never seen someone with so many tire issues as you.

Who are we talking about now?
John's police car baja... or well call it smokey vs bandit. Go look it up before your time.
Yes , when I took the beadlock off, they were seated really well. It unmounted because the foam blew up. Either way I feking hate beadlock ?
So get some decent foams you cheap arse. I'm telling you, this is an odd problem to have. Get some hostile no growth and try again.

John's police car baja... or well call it smokey vs bandit. Go look it up before your time.
I know what that is. I've never actually watched it but I've seen the car.

So get some decent foams you cheap arse. I'm telling you, this is an odd problem to have. Get some hostile no growth and try again.
It did, ordered the hostiles . I didn't know ddm had them in stock until I ordered them .

I’m serious about Johns police rig. I bought a pipe from him I think years ago from the HBF forums years ago. I’m actually a OG when it comes to this hobby. Not bragging but I’ve been in and out of the hobby for years.

Zed, I'm sure they didnt help, but a good set of foams can take some abuse before flying apart.
I’m serious about Johns police rig. I bought a pipe from him I think years ago from the HBF forums years ago. I’m actually a OG when it comes to this hobby. Not bragging but I’ve been in and out of the hobby for years.
Just messing with ya mate. John goes through rigs like a hippie smokes joints. Freely and often. ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks