Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z, this is where Facebook is handy, have a search for any local RC pages/groups and see if there is weekly/monthly meet ups even if not 5th scale.
Didn't know of anything near me until I searched out the local groups, I now know of 2 large scale groups that bash weekly plus I now have a track 30 miles from me.
Other than that I do a lot of walking and exploring with the family and find loads of bash spots that way.

Z, this is where Facebook is handy, have a search for any local RC pages/groups and see if there is weekly/monthly meet ups even if not 5th scale.
Didn't know of anything near me until I searched out the local groups, I now know of 2 large scale groups that bash weekly plus I now have a track 30 miles from me.
Other than that I do a lot of walking and exploring with the family and find loads of bash spots that way.
This

yo how do yall find bash spots??
pretty much all the public parks are owned by the same feking dickheads with a ton of bullshit rules and regulations, same thing with all the forrest preserves :(
That sucks. Everytime I drive around I'm looking for a place to run? I also use Google maps??

k so we called the park district of a near by town (10 mins away) and they suggested a park to run at,and said that i could run there so long as i stay in the grass and not on the turf, which is all good by me. so later today we will scope out that park and run there (y) also got the dudes number who told us i can run there, so if any karens turn up i can tell em to F off. didn't bother calling the last school for permission because this new spot seems better, but if i get kicked off this park then i will go back there.

k so we called the park district of a near by town (10 mins away) and they suggested a park to run at,and said that i could run there so long as i stay in the grass and not on the turf, which is all good by me. so later today we will scope out that park and run there (y) also got the dudes number who told us i can run there, so if any karens turn up i can tell em to F off. didn't bother calling the last school for permission because this new spot seems better, but if i get kicked off this park then i will go back there.

Grass is turf ,but could had met to stay off the ball field turf!...:unsure:

Debating if I should even get another gallon of gas (my can is completely out). As it's getting cold fast so idk if I should even bother ? and it's not broken so that's a good way to put it away ??‍♂️ or I could feking send it ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks