KM Baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and @1Coopgt says my filming is bad, holy FACK :oops::LOL::LOL:?
Z watching your video was like you had Parkinson . At least he put the phone down for most of it . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Here ya go ,first actual fire up & staying running vid after the engine sat for a few years ,ITS ALIVE!...:cool:

So Z called me out as being the video critic . Ya need to hold still a little bit. But why were you trying to adjust the carb. With out the expansion chamber the settings are going to be wayyyy off.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Z watching your video was like you had Parkinson . At least he put the phone down for most of it . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So Z called me out as being the video critic . Ya need to hold still a little bit. But why were you trying to adjust the carb. With out the expansion chamber the settings are going to be wayyyy off.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The carb needs kitted ,it will flood as it sits ,but once I open the needles up after I start it ,then it stays running ,I
remember now a few years ago ,that it was happening ,that why I quit running it ,that is why it doesn't return back
to idle ,an caused me to wreck ,that is why I was playing with the sets ,wasnt tuning!
Here is another vid. ,it is flooding ,an it is the carb. the tank is venting like it should ,so there is no built up pressure in
the tank forcing fuel!

I am quite happy that it will still run with the way the carb is ,at least I know what the issue is an it will stay running ,
but will not attempt to drive it until I get another new carb or fix this one!

Last edited:
Hopefully my uprights will be in today ,I scavenged up some clutch shoes from out back ,they look almost new
from some gas hedgers ,give them a try ,I have to clean up some parts today!...:cool:

Been doing some work ,got the clutch in place ,still a lot of small parts to clean ,mail man hasn't showed up yet ,usually
in the afternoon ,between now & 3!
I have to go to the doctor tomorrow ,may not get to work on it ,but I hope the part comes today!...:cool:

I drilled some venting holes in the bell ,an scuffed up the inside with emery cloth ,the holes were easy ,didn't even
have to measure & mark them ,I just used those two center holes in the mount for a guide an drilled across from
each other all away around n using one of the brace legs as a guide!....:cool:

I drilled some venting holes in the bell ,an scuffed up the inside with emery cloth ,the holes were easy ,didn't even
have to measure & mark them ,I just used those two center holes in the mount for a guide an drilled across from
each other all away around n using one of the brace legs as a guide!....:cool:

Wow that came out tops well done??

Really great looking front end there. I dig the chassis. not the usual stock black, Killer metal look!

Thanks!...:cool:

FEK.....I am glad that I took pics so I will know how the rear assembly goes back together ,it is a LOT ,I have the manual ,but
I would have to fight my shed for it!....LOL....My pics are much easier!.....:unsure:

This pic is the old .the way it was!

I got the rear arms cleaned up ,I know ,they are orange ,I have to wait for the next pay period for the RPM's ,$40 bucks!
But at least it is coming together an see some light at the end of the tunnel with the rear end ,it is like a jigsaw puzzle .
that is why I haven't screwed anything down yet ,tomorrow ,I will get more done!...:cool:

I got the tranny & braces all button down ,now got to do the brakes & gear! ,an more parts cleaning!
Turtle racing instructions are sh!t ,all they need was a FEKIN clear pic with NO words!.....:banghead:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks