KM Baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make ???? kissy facesfor y gal ?? foot massage .....make dinner for a week hell though in a bitta ??? too sweeten the deal?? coz it sound like you gonna quit on us??‍♂️???
We are all cheering for you??

give some pipe? my bad ?? get the pipe??
The hot dog is an up sale and wouldnt work.....

That engine don't sound to happy and I took to long to start, almost like it has an air leak ?

I was thinking the same ,an was thinking on pulling the carb back off to check the isolator ,it was on there new but still ,
I had gotten new engines before with loose stuff on them an I did not check to see if it was tight before I put the carb on!

Ok ,It definitly does not start with a drill too good ,that was the problem all this time ,BAD BAD BAD idea ,as I stripped the nut threads ,
thank God that it was the nut ,so I had some extra fly nuts ,an quit the drill ,an was able to fix my starter by using parts from a weed wacker!

I went to try it out an the first pull it fired up ,it shocked me ,so I left it idle an ran in the house an grabbed the Go-pro an was still
idling when I came out ,this is how it runs now ,I will put the wheels on an try to run it!....:cool:

Ok ,It definitly does not start with a drill too good ,that was the problem all this time ,BAD BAD BAD idea ,as I stripped the nut threads ,
thank God that it was the nut ,so I had some extra fly nuts ,an quit the drill ,an was able to fix my starter by using parts from a weed wacker!

Yeah, I definitely don't recommend using a drill without the correct parts. I spun the flywheel nut off using that method. Lucky for me it didn't strip anything.

Running pretty good now though!

Yeah, I definitely don't recommend using a drill without the correct parts. I spun the flywheel nut off using that method. Lucky for me it didn't strip anything.

Running pretty good now though!
Yeah drill start via a flywheel nut is no good, we all know how that went for me ?‍♂️???

I did not have issues with it on the old engine ,but I think do to the bigger size engine ,I guess something
had changed in how far the flywheel sets in for the starter paw ,the starter would get stuck an not retract ,
I changed the paw out from a shindaiwa starter ,it was a little bit more shorter in height the the other an didnt
throw out as far making it hang up!

It was throwing me for a loop because there was not nothing physicaley wrong with it an worked like it should off
the engine!

Fekin starter broke ,going to have to find something better ,seen a metal one ,would have got it ,but did not see any
in the US ,fek ,the paw just snapped ,the engine feels like it has a lot of compression ,too much for these cheap plastic
starters!....:banghead:

The engine was running ,then hit & miss wanting to cut out ,as I was trying to start it before the starter broke ,I had noticed
that there was feking sparking from the plug wire insulator to the head ,so now I know why it was cutting out....then messed
with it an went to start it ,that is when starter broke ,so now I need to buy another better starter!...:banghead:

Fekin starter broke ,going to have to find something better ,seen a metal one ,would have got it ,but did not see any
in the US ,fek ,the paw just snapped ,the engine feels like it has a lot of compression ,too much for these cheap plastic
starters!....:banghead:

The engine was running ,then hit & miss wanting to cut out ,as I was trying to start it before the starter broke ,I had noticed
that there was feking sparking from the plug wire insulator to the head ,so now I know why it was cutting out....then messed
with it an went to start it ,that is when starter broke ,so now I need to buy another better starter!...:banghead:
What starter did you buy? China/eBay/rovan/km poop?
Get a cy pullstart. They last with high compression obr engines so it will do fine on that motor.

What starter did you buy? China/eBay/rovan/km poop?
Get a cy pullstart. They last with high compression obr engines so it will do fine on that motor.

What about a spark plug coil insulator ,I had notice that people has changed those out?

The upside out of this ,is I managed to spot the arching ,probably my damn issue all this time!....:cool:

What about a spark plug coil insulator ,I had notice that people has changed those out?

The upside out of this ,is I managed to spot the arching ,probably my damn issue all this time!....:cool:
What's the "spark plug coil insulator" ? Do you mean plug boot ? If so, some people buy the msd wire and boot off ddm, I can't speak on it, as I've never had one. My stock cy/zen one worked fine for me ?

What's the "spark plug coil insulator" ? Do you mean plug boot ? If so, some people buy the msd wire and boot off ddm, I can't speak on it, as I've never had one. My stock cy/zen one worked fine for me ?

Yea ,the boot ,it needs to be replaced!...At one point ,I am happy that I found the issue ,but pissed off about the starter ,it is the
cheap :poop:
Rovan stuff!....:rolleyes:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks