spents vekta.5 lse build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After years of trying to perfect my wiring I’ve learned to just stuff it in there and forget about it🤣🤣
lmao, cant even do that with the stock kraken box bob :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,
i can get everything in as long as i don't plug it into the rx :LOL:,
physically not enough room to even jam it in there without screwing up the plugs 🤷‍♂️,
gonna have to have a think about this :)

Take the RX out its box?? So you just have the board.
Or can you mount a separate RX box on the rig?? Or use a smaller battery, I use a 2200mah lipo for my truck, looks a lot smaller than your 6500mah that you want to run.

Nothing to think about spents.... 1800 Haric 😉😄
no money left sean :ROFLMAO:, spent way more than i shoulda on the hilantronis,
gonna see what i have laying around and see what or if i can make my own version (y),
would love a haric box though ,
Take the RX out its box?? So you just have the board.
Or can you mount a separate RX box on the rig?? Or use a smaller battery, I use a 2200mah lipo for my truck, looks a lot smaller than your 6500mah that you want to run.
wouldnt help tbh kev, still wouldnt gain enough to clear everything, its the height where the sevos/killswitch plug in thats the issue,
not really enough room for an external box, but you have just given me an idea mate, thanks (y)(y),
may be possible to do an add on to the front of the kraken box, i'll have a look tomorrow and see if it will work (y)
and yeh i could use a smaller battery, but bought the 6000mah one now, needs to use it cos am skint for a while :LOL:,

Leave it all unplugged and turn the steering and throttle horns with your hands
Bob Baker Dancing GIF by Bob Baker Marionette Theater

no money left sean :ROFLMAO:, spent way more than i shoulda on the hilantronis,
gonna see what i have laying around and see what or if i can make my own version (y),
would love a haric box though ,
@spents you can definitely make your own! I’ve seen your work😎👍🏼🔥🔥🔥maybe something like this. Looks like it’s made from an electrical box/outlet box/junction box
6EAB7CCC-F74D-45B9-969D-3EBDA6AF5700.png

Or I can send you a 2nd quality haric battery box because I’m a nice guy😘 Works just like the 1st quality. You pay shipping🙂

Last edited:
@spents you can definitely make your own! I’ve seen your work😎👍🏼🔥🔥🔥maybe something like this. Looks like it’s made from an electrical box/outlet box/junction box
View attachment 74225

Or I can send you a 2nd quality haric battery box because I’m a nice guy😘 Works just like the 1st quality. You pay shipping🙂
oh my word haric, would you really send me a second quality box dude ?
i couldnt just pay shipping though, i'd have to give more than that ,
think we need to have a chat via pm and see if we can work sommat out (y),
and thanks for the offer as well,
pm me haric please :love:(y)

oh my word haric, would you really send me a second quality box dude ?
i couldnt just pay shipping though, i'd have to give more than that ,
think we need to have a chat via pm and see if we can work sommat out (y),
and thanks for the offer as well,
pm me haric please :love:(y)
Yip I would. I like to see people finish their builds. If I can help out then I would.

not much of an update, but a little done (y):D,
packed all the rx and battery away for a while cos have sommat coming thanks to haric (y),
pulled the tank out again cos wernt happy with the clunk fuel line, was way too long in the tank,
shortened that 20mm or so and put back together ,

then was gonna do the fuel lines, was gonna copy ryans way of using p clips to secure em to the side rail,
i know i have loads of p clips the right size, but couldnt find em anywhere, there in a safe place in the workshop :ROFLMAO:,
bet i go in there tomorrow and will be straight in front of me,

then decided the rear sway bar drop links needed changing,
stock kraken ones just don't look quite right with the skinny bar in the middle,
remembered i had some larea rc losi 5ive rears turnbuckles in the spares cupboard,
perfect size and the stand offs are almost right as well, looks way better i think (y)(y):D,

small update :D,
decided i wanted an alloy steering arm from servo to saver, so cut down another area rc 5ive t turnbuckle (y),
and turned down the standoffs and made a pair of reducers to take the bore down to 4mm for the bolts (y),

fitted and spot on,
and the heim clears the servo on full throw as well (y):D,

so it now has sort of matching rear sway bar drop links and steering arm :),

Looking superb paul 👌
thanls ryan (y):D
Looks ausmn so far, what' you plan on doing to the body.?
fhanks blackrain (y),
body wise i have a few ideas for colour, but still undecided,
gonna be a solid colour whichever way i think but thats gonna be the last bit that gets done :D

Same issue I have....paint 😂
yeh it aint easy making the decison is it sean :LOL: , i want to try and steer away from just doing it black tbh,
i was thinking red but thats what you're gonna do i think,
also was thinking blue or maybe colour shift paint,

oh, and haric box is this side of the pond (y),
its floating around somewhere between heathrow and north yorkshire at moment so the tracking says :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks