spents vekta.5 lse build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that red Z (y):love:, thats sommat along the lines i was thinking, or darker,
only trouble witb matt black is i'd either have to paint the outside or satin clear the outside after painting Z ,
or scotchbrite the whole of the outside after painting inside ,

sooooo, haric box arrived, cant thank haric enough, he done me a huge solid with doing what he's done for me (y)(y),
right, onto business, box loosely fitted so i can see where i want to drill holes for the super bee led and antenna ,
box will be sanded and polished over the weekend as well, (y):D,
the box is spot on as is, but needs more shiny :LOL:,

made an antenna holder out of some 10mm round alloy bar,

just need to decide where to drill the hole for it,
thats all i got done today cos had to go out earlier on :),

sooooo, haric box arrived, cant thank haric enough, he done me a huge solid with doing what he's done for me (y)(y),
right, onto business, box loosely fitted so i can see where i want to drill holes for the super bee led and antenna ,
box will be sanded and polished over the weekend as well, (y):D,
the box is spot on as is, but needs more shiny :LOL:,

made an antenna holder out of some 10mm round alloy bar,

just need to decide where to drill the hole for it,
thats all i got done today cos had to go out earlier on :),
Looking sick Spents, nice job on the antenna holder! Hugely jealous of you guys with the equipment and skills to machine your own parts.

@Haric, guys like you make this forum an awesome community and resource to be involved in! Good on you, wishing you some good karma in return for your generosity.

Looking sick Spents, nice job on the antenna holder! Hugely jealous of you guys with the equipment and skills to machine your own parts.

@Haric, guys like you make this forum an awesome community and resource to be involved in! Good on you, wishing you some good karma in return for your generosity.
thanks bizzer (y) ,

and yeh i agree 100% with what ya say about haric, he really does deserve some good karma (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

so i did what sean suggested and fitted cage and bonnet and pipe (y),
also looked at seans build thread to see where he placed his antenna on the haric box,
have a rough idea now, but needs to be as far forward as possible cos the plan is to change the engine up in the future and pipe will be bigger ,

then got sidetracked from drilling the holes needed and started sanding and polishing 🤦‍♂️:ROFLMAO:,
haric said sand and polish, so spent the afternoon sanding to get most of the machine marks out on the sides etc,
top of box after first polish,

top section just placed on top of bottom section,
first polish versus just sanded/smoothed,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks