Time To Get The Baja Race Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect thanks, so the weight comparison begins!

IRC rear chassis plates

V3 Weight 248 Grams
V2 Weight: 210 Grams
V1 Weight: 235 grams

Bonehead rc carbon plate comes in at 224g. Which idk if it's worth the extra cash for that. Still waiting to hear back from modified rc.

Last edited:
I was waiting for DDM to put the MadMax pins on DOD but figured I'd ask the group if you guys had any other good options for me. My local track conditions are loose and rutted. Hopefully @misterleon chimes in. He's our neighborhood fast guy!

i think i heard the track racers run jconcpets tires, so maybe buy those ?‍♂️i know they are popular in the smaller scale racing too.
Those are the tires that come with the losi 5b right? I haven't been able to find them on rims anywhere maybe they got discontinued?

I was waiting for DDM to put the MadMax pins on DOD but figured I'd ask the group if you guys had any other good options for me. My local track conditions are loose and rutted. Hopefully @misterleon chimes in. He's our neighborhood fast guy!
I run jconcept chasers and I think they run great. Some guys like the madmax mini pins but I’m not entirely sure I trust their opinion.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks